[ΦTΣ] List update

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 18 18:35:07 EST 2023

Hello Good People:
With gratitude for the excellent records maintained by Executive Director Kathy Kotula, this Phi Tau Sigma mailing list is now up to date with 1555 members in good standing. If you received a cryptic welcome thanks for joining, or goodbye nice knowing you message from the software, please ignore it, as I deleted all the old and added all the current email addresses. This address phitausigma at lists.osu.edu<mailto:phitausigma at lists.osu.edu> will reach all 1555 members with your item of interest to all. If your item has focused interest, please consider a direct mailing. You can get a direct mail subscriber list or unsubscribe from this list any time here:  https://lists.osu.edu/mailman/listinfo/phitausigma

The mission of Phi Tau Sigma is to raise the stature and recognize scholarly achievements of the Food Science and Technology profession. This is achieved by encouraging outstanding achievement by food science students and professionals, and by enhancing interaction among Food Science professionals through this Phi Tau Sigma network. Visit our website http://phitausigma.org/  Best wishes for a great 2023.
Happy National Peking Duck Day- Ken
Ohio State Food Science<https://fst.osu.edu/> Professor Ken Lee<https://u.osu.edu/kenlee/> | Calendar go.osu.edu/lee<http://go.osu.edu/lee> |614.292.7797 | ZOOM <https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee?pwd=Y25xWi9QMDIybWpKenlRbm9uRTBLdz09> |mobile 614.202.1135