[OSU-SLSR] Staff, Student and Community Partner Award Nomination Deadline Extended to Feb. 24

Cox, Harmony cox.529 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 19 14:51:46 EST 2014

Hello SLSR members:

Just a quick note to let you all know that the deadline for the Staff, Student, and Community Partner Awards for the Outreach and Engagement Recognition Awards has been extended to next Monday, February 24th. We hope you'll take the opportunity to submit a nomination and recognize the great work that staff members, students, and community partners are doing to support service-learning here at Ohio State! If you have questions about the awards, please feel free to email me or contact the Office of Outreach and Engagement at outreach at osu.edu<mailto:outreach at osu.edu>.

Best,

Harmony Cox Program Coordinator
The Service-Learning Initiative
Room 204 | 53 W. 11th Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-4439 Office | 614-292-0555 Fax
cox.529 at osu.edu<mailto:cox.529 at osu.edu> | service-learning.osu.edu<http://service-learning.osu.edu/>

[The Ohio State University]