[OSU-SLSR] Call for May Session and Summer Semester Service-Learning Offerings

Harmony Cox HCox at esue.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:11:03 EST 2013

Hello, Service-Learning Scholars-

I hope the week finds you well! This is a reminder that we are currently compiling our service-learning course list for both the May session and the full summer session. This course list will be featured on our website and shared with advisors, curricular deans, and others. Our goal is to have this list completed and circulated before registration begins on Monday, February 18th. You can see the current summer course list here: http://service-learning.osu.edu/summer-courses.html. We will have a separate page for May Session courses once we have finalized entries for them. If you will be instructing a course over the May session or the summer session and you'd like to see it listed, please let me know before February 18th to ensure that it will be immediately available to students for registration. Thanks!

I also wanted to remind you that we will be having a Service-Learning Initiative Coffee Hour this Friday, February 15th at 9am in our conference room at 53 W. 11th ave.  If you haven't had the chance to check in with service-learning lately, this is a great opportunity to come say hello to us and others at Ohio State who work with service and student engagement. We'll be discussing the upcoming Service-Learning course grants and other issues of interest to friends of service-learning. If you'd like to attend, please RSVP and let me know. I hope to see you there!

Best,

Harmony Cox
Program Coordinator
Service-Learning Initiative