[OSU-SLSR] SLSR User Survey

Harmony Cox HCox at esue.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:45:58 EDT 2012

We want your feedback! The Service-Learning Scholars Roundtable (SLSR) is the main way that the Service-Learning Initiative keeps in touch with our friends and colleagues at Ohio State. We want to make sure that when we send our our weekly emails, we're providing you with the best resource we can. We'd like to see what you think of our work so far. We've provided a brief 4-question survey below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dDRLQ2tVYlpPU3doaG82S2lGRVRrTnc6MQ#gid=0

If you have a few minutes, we'd love to hear from you! You can also always provide us direct feedback at slearning at osu.edu<mailto:slearning at osu.edu>. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Harmony and Ola