[OOD-users] Jupyter App -- satisfy password request && database connection error

Dockendorf, Trey tdockendorf at osc.edu
Fri Sep 28 16:40:14 EDT 2018

The sbatch errors appear like issues with sbatch accessing both slurmctld and slurmdbd daemons.  I’d recommend checking firewalls on the host running slurmctld and slurmdbd.  Also verify that simple commands like squeue work from the OnDemand server.  Your slurm.conf on the OnDemand server should match the rest of your cluster.

- Trey

--
Trey Dockendorf
HPC Systems Engineer