[OOD-users] Jupyter App -- satisfy password request && database connection error

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Fri Sep 28 16:49:29 EDT 2018

Hi, Trey --

The slurm configuration has been in place and tested quite a bit. And I
have been launching Jupyter App jobs to my cluster today -- while fumbling
through the jupter-specific configuration.

I reached the point where the notebook launched on the compute node, and i
was able to click through to "connect" to the notebook -- but I didn't
satisfy the password required. Since then, I am faced with the slurmdbd
messages included in the original post.

Thanks