[OOD-users] evaluating ood and noVNC

Chalker, Alan alanc at osc.edu
Sun Nov 4 08:51:58 EST 2018

John-Paul:

Thanks for reaching out.  We'd be curious to hear more technical details about the environment you are seeing this in.  We regularly run MATLAB and terminal instances inside the noVNC sessions and don't have any of these situations.  The only time I recall seeing something like this was during stress testing via trying to ls a directory with tens of thousands of files in it, which caused a memory leak in Firefox.  I don't believe we were able to replicate it on Chrome or Safari.

Alan Chalker, Ph.D.
alanc at osc.edu
614-247-8672