[OOD-users] Announcing Open OnDemand 1.3

Franz, Eric efranz at osc.edu
Thu May 10 15:08:59 EDT 2018

Susan,

Great catch!

For those issues the best thing would be to open a GitHub issue on https://github.com/OSC/ood-documentation.

Also, previously I believe you may have had some modifications to specific views in the apps that we might not yet have configuration options in /etc/ for (example: the tag line under the logo on the main page). If you are aware of any examples please open a GitHub issue as we would like to add configuration options for those.

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Franz, Senior Web & Interface App Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
email: efranz at osc.edu