[OOD-users] Announcing Open OnDemand 1.3

Nicklas, Jeremy jnicklas at osc.edu
Thu May 10 15:07:10 EDT 2018

Thanks so much for catching that mistake Susan! I see that it shows up incorrectly in a few places throughout the documentation that will need to be fixed.

If anyone else happens to catch mistakes in the documentation (besides this one), feel free to open up an issue on the Documentation GitHub page:

https://github.com/OSC/ood-documentation

--
Jeremy Nicklas
Web and Interface App Engineer