[OOD-users] Announcing Open OnDemand 1.3

Susan Litzinger susan at psc.edu
Thu May 10 15:01:31 EDT 2018

Hi Eric,

Nice easy upgrade.  Thanks to the OSC developers!

PS:  If I find some doc issues with location of files that have moved, do
you want me to share them with you or do you plan to do that upgrade later?
Example:

Old path included here:

C. Enable for specific users using custom initializer
Create a custom initializer file in the Dashboard app:
config/initializers/ood.rb

New path is: /etc/ood/config/apps/dashboard/initializers/ood.rb