[OOD-users] ISC workshop on Interactive HPC

Hudak, David dhudak at osc.edu
Wed May 23 16:38:05 EDT 2018

Hi Open OnDemand Community,

I was recently informed of this workshop at ISC (see attached).  Unfortunately, no one from the core Open OnDemand project will be attending ISC.  If someone from the community is attending and interested, we’d be happy to lend any support we can for a submission.

Thanks and regards,
Dave
--
David E. Hudak, Ph.D.
Interim Executive Director and Director of Supercomputer Services
dhudak at osc.edu

Learn more about OSC at https://osc.edu