[OOD-users] OnDemand Cluster Config Issues

Dockendorf, Trey tdockendorf at osc.edu
Tue Jun 26 08:45:54 EDT 2018

I do not think you need to specify the port.  I believe the host value ends up being used like “qsub -q @qsched02” for the Torque adapter.  Eric will know more about this if I’m mistaken.

The login host would be the login node or head node of your cluster, the entry point where people SSH into the cluster.

- Trey

--
Trey Dockendorf
HPC Systems Engineer

From: OOD-users <ood-users-bounces+tdockendorf=osc.edu at lists.osc.edu> on behalf of Christopher Ramirez <c.ramirez01 at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:36 AM
To: "ood-users at lists.osc.edu" <ood-users at lists.osc.edu>
Subject: Re: [OOD-users] OnDemand Cluster Config Issues

Hello,

To my surprise we had not indented jobs correctly. We've since remedied that but the cluster has gone into maintenance so I'm unable to test at the moment.

I will ask an additional question though. qsched02 is the actual server we need to submit to, and not a queue, but in our moab config, it's qsched02:portnumber (cant remember off the top of my head). Does that need to be included in the yaml as well?

Also, just to clarify, login is the host name of the actual machine the webserver is living on, correct?

Thanks,

Chris