[OOD-users] OnDemand Cluster Config Issues

Christopher Ramirez c.ramirez01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:35:58 EDT 2018

Hello,

To my surprise we had not indented jobs correctly. We've since remedied
that but the cluster has gone into maintenance so I'm unable to test at the
moment.

I will ask an additional question though. qsched02 is the actual server we
need to submit to, and not a queue, but in our moab config, it's
qsched02:portnumber (cant remember off the top of my head). Does that need
to be included in the yaml as well?

Also, just to clarify, login is the host name of the actual machine the
webserver is living on, correct?

Thanks,

Chris