[OOD-users] websockify processes

Dockendorf, Trey tdockendorf at osc.edu
Sat Jul 21 09:39:26 EDT 2018

Lisa,

Are you using cgroups with Torque?  If you use Torque's cgroup feature for jobs any processes left around after a job ends will get killed when the cgroup is cleaned up by Torque.

Also we use a script called reaver [1] in our prologue and epilog to clean up stray processes that may have not been confined by a job cgroup.

- Trey

[1]: https://github.com/tabaer/pbstools/blob/master/sbin/reaver

--
Trey Dockendorf