[OOD-users] Slides from PEARC BOF

Chalker, Alan alanc at osc.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:57:52 EDT 2018

All:

Thanks for the ~3 dozen of you that attended the BOF at PEARC yesterday and provided such wonderful input and comments.  As requested, the slides we presented are now available for download on our website at openondemand.org (scroll down to "conferences/publications"), as well as the slides that are on a loop on the TV on our table in the exhibit area.  For those of you still at PEARC, please don't hesitate to stop by our table for further discussion and engagement.

Alan Chalker, Ph.D.
alanc at osc.edu<mailto:alanc at osc.edu>
614-247-8672