[OOD-users] websockify processes

Lisa Perez mouse at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 21 01:28:56 EDT 2018

I’m having a problem where my vnc jobs are leaving behind the websockify process after the the desktop is closed and the job purged from the queue.  I am running torque.  I’m working on adding something to the torque prologue to clean them up but I was hoping that there was something I could change in ood to ensure that the processes are cleaned up at the end of the job.

Thank you,

Lisa Perez

P.S.  I did use the —run-once flag and the websockify process did terminate upon disconnect but that also means that if you get accidentally disconnected, you cannot reconnect.  Which is not what I want.