[OOD-users] Open OnDemand BOF at PEARC 18 on Tuesday, July 24, 5-6PM in Kings Garden 2

Chalker, Alan alanc at osc.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:16:29 EDT 2018

Continuing the bandwagon of announcing PEARC sessions that might be of interest to the community, I'd like to encourage anyone interested in Open OnDemand (http://openondemand.org/ ) to attend the BOF we'll be holding on Tuesday from 5-6PM in Kings Garden 2.  Details can be found on the PEARC schedule:  https://pearc18.conference-program.com/?page_id=10&id=bof106&sess=sess183

The general agenda is that we'll be prepared to discuss our project roadmap, but will be guided by the interests and feedback of the attendees.  If you have items you'd like us to come prepared to discuss, please let me know.

Also, we'll try to have a Webex available during that time for those of you not attending PEARC but interested in this session.  Please let me know if you want to participate that way and I'll send the Webex info.

Alan Chalker, Ph.D.
alanc at osc.edu<mailto:alanc at osc.edu>
614-247-8672