[OOD-users] Implementing authentication via CAS

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:27:30 EDT 2018

In reviewing the differences between ood-portal.conf in the successful test
case, and the 'standard' configuration, the meaningful differences are few:

< <VirtualHost [host-public-ip]:80>
---
> <VirtualHost *:80>
87c87
<     AuthType CAS
---
>     AuthType Basic
89c89
<     #AuthUserFile "/opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/.htpasswd"
---
>     AuthUserFile "/opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/.htpasswd"

Only setting the VIrtualHost through ood_config.yml is unclear -- the other
two values are somewhat documented in the code. I tried to set the public
IP using the 'servername' keyword, and then also 'virtualhost', and in both
cases the result was 'VIrtualHost *:80'

Thanks