[OOD-users] Implementing authentication via CAS

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Fri Aug 17 16:45:17 EDT 2018

Greetings --

Is anyone able to provide guidance on editing ood_portal.yml to support CAS
authentication?  I tried a few ideas that did not work, based on our
implementation test outlined below -- which provided a successful test.

Thanks in advance

=-=-=-=-=
We have implemented CAS through a download and build of mod_auth_cas from
this repo:  https://github.com/apereo/mod_auth_cas. The service was
configured in the system, and then we made ad-hoc edits to the existing ood
configuration in /opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/conf.d to verify that the
service would recognize OoD.

This was realized through direct edit of the ood-portal.conf, and by
creating a cas.conf file in /opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/conf.d

--
E.M. Dragowsky, Ph.D.
Research Computing -- UTech