[Ohiogift] College Course Audits?

Cooley, Denise denise.cooley at northcantonschools.org
Fri Mar 20 10:22:02 EDT 2020

Good morning,

I was wondering if anyone had experience using these courses with students:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/ivy-league-free-online-courses-a0d7ae675869/?fbclid=IwAR0wWyZ_1UqBKF8941_5pzuBfKZ3-Sho-JQgYUjn3Tvb4Q94MoA2Zh_GJbw

If so... can you share how the students responded, difficulty/worth of the
course, and if HS credit was given?

Thanks,
Denise
--
Denise Cooley
Gifted Coordinator

*Excellence in education is when we do everything that we can to make sure
they become everything that they can. − Carol Ann Tomlinson*

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This message may contain student personally
identifiable information that is confidential. Such information is intended