[Ohiogift] Ohio Department of Education news

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Thu Mar 19 18:35:51 EDT 2020

News from the Ohio Department of Education minutes ago:

Ohio Department of Education Continues to Update Website as Information Becomes AvailableState Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria provides a video update on the ordered school-building closure and new information that is available on the Ohio Department of Education website for schools and districts. Specifically, new information about efforts to provide Whole-Child Nutrition has been added including a map of sites where students may obtain meals. A document containing information about Considerations for Students with Disabilities also has been added to the website. Finally, the Frequently Asked Questions document is updated regularly as new information becomes available.Thank you so much for everything you are doing to serve Ohio’s students during this time. There are incredible stories coming in from across the state about how students and teachers are keeping the learning going. We are excited to share the great things we’re hearing and hope you continue to share your ideas and your questions with us.