[Ohiogift] college classes for gifted students

deewitt at aol.com deewitt at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 12:30:21 EDT 2020

Hi Denise,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Diane Witt and I am a former gifted coordinator and worked at ODE. I currently live in
Indiana with two gifted grandchildren. Is there any way they could qualify to take any of these classes? They are talking about
school being out here til May 1. I suppose Ohio isn't much better. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Diane Witt4324 W. Summerhaven DriveNew Palestine, Indiana
317-623-7031deewitt at aol.com