[Ohiogift] April 8th WCOAGC and NWOCCG Meeting

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Mar 15 10:59:37 EDT 2016

  Everyone:

WCOAGC and NWOCCG would like to invite you to our joint meeting on April 8th at the Lima Civic Center. In the morning, hear an update from the ODE Office of Exceptional Children. In the afternoon, hear from Ann Sheldon, executive director of OAGC, and members of OAGC leadership regarding advocacy, HQPD, and the gifted indicator. (Please see the attached flier about the event.)

The cost is $20 and registration is capped at 150.? We look forward to seeing you on the 8th!

Jessie Zink
jzink at northmontschools.net
Gifted Coordinator
Northmont City Schools