[Ohiogift] Judges Needed - BSEF/State Science Day

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon Mar 14 12:01:20 EDT 2016

 Judges Urgently Needed
Please register to help our student scientists!

As we approach our busiest time of year, we are in high need for judges for our Buckeye Science and Engineering Fair as well as our State Science Day programs! Thank you to those who have already registered to judge, as these events give students the opportunity to present their research and help to cultivate our next generation of scientists here in Ohio.
If you haven't signed up yet, please consider volunteering a morning of your time to help mentor our future scientists.

BUCKEYE SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING FAIR - Saturday, April 2, 2016, the 4H Building at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH - The Buckeye Fair is the only opportunity most of Ohio's students have to qualify for the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair. This event will qualify 7 projects for the 2016 INTEL ISEF in Phoenix.
For more information, visit:
http://www.ohiosci.org/bsef

This event requires 50-60 judges, and we currently have 14 registered.
To register as a judge, visit:
http://www.ohiosci.org/bsef-judge-form?
STATE SCIENCE DAY - Saturday, May 14, 2016, French Field House at The Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio. Entering its 68th year, State Science Day remains one of the largest Science Fairs in the country. Over 1,200 students will again compete at OSU for sponsored scholarships and awards.
For more information, visit:
http://www.ohiosci.org/ssd-2016?

This event requires more than 400 judges, and we currently have 54 registered.
This year our Judge Registration will be handled through STEM Wizard.
For instructions on registration, visit:
http://www.ohiosci.org/ssd-judge-form

Thank you to our members and volunteers who make these events possible for students, and please forward this to anyone who you think may be interested in these opportunities.

Stephen McConoughey, PhD?CEO - The Ohio Academy of Science

Via:
Art Snyder
artsnyder44 at cs.com