[Ohiogift] OAGC Parent Day

Angela Grimm aecrowder at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 18:40:36 EDT 2015

Dear Ohio Parents and Professionals Supporting Gifted Learners:
A reminder that OAGC Parent Day is this Sunday, October 11 from 12:00-8:00pm at the Columbus Easton Hilton.
We have a lot on tap and hope you can join us. We also have some great door prizes available--including some great books from the field!
If you haven't registered, no worries, as we registering at the door--just $5. Attached is the flyer for a last minute push through your own networks. Note, the Brandon Wright session has been moved to 7pm.
Hope to see you Sunday!
Best,
Angela GrimmOAGC Parent Division Chairaecrowder at yahoo.com