[Ohiogift] Twice exceptional

Croft, Laurie J laurie-croft at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 7 18:07:46 EDT 2015

The Belin-Blank Center at the University of Iowa is going to host a Webinar about twice exceptionality on February 5 from 4:00 - 5:30 Central Time.  You could make a note to check in for more details after the first of the year!

In the meantime, Dr. Karen Rogers had a great Javits project about twice exceptionality-you can find resources at http://www.stthomas.edu/project2excel/ (both "External" and what she labeled "Our Resources").

If you are interested in Autism Spectrum Disorders, our Assessment and Counseling Clinic has two helpful resources, one for "professionals" and one for "families":  http://www2.education.uiowa.edu/belinblank/clinic/  The links are on the right-hand side of the page.

If I can help you with anything specific (resources), just let me know,

Laurie Croft

Laurie J. Croft, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor, Teaching and Learning

Associate Director for Professional Development
The Connie Belin & Jacqueline N. Blank International Center
  for Gifted Education and Talent Development
600 Blank Honors Center
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA  52242-0454
319/335-6148  800/336-6463
Fax 319/335-5151
e-mail:  laurie-croft at uiowa.edu<mailto:laurie-croft at uiowa.edu>
http://www.education.uiowa.edu/belinblank

Follow us on Twitter @belinblank or @LCroft57

Nurturing Potential | Inspiring Excellence