[Ohiogift] I agree with Colleen RE: Labelling the gifted

Ms118rbts at aol.com Ms118rbts at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 09:53:50 EDT 2014

Ah...if only that were the reality, all of us would sleep better at night
and have fewer wrinkles and gray hair.
Sally

In a message dated 4/17/2014 9:25:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oas at iwaynet.net writes:

I agree  with Colleen: … children respected as individuals and have their
academic and instructional needs of these students recognized and  met…
This is true for all students.
Sincerely,
Dr.  Lynn E. Elfner, CEO EMERITUS
The  Ohio Academy of Science
Co-Director,  Believe in Ohio http://believeinohio.org/
1500  W. 3rd Avenue, Suite 227
Columbus,  Ohio 43212-2817
CELL:  740.417.3579
614.914.5095
Email  Address - _oas at iwaynet.net_ (mailto:oas at iwaynet.net)
_www.ohiosci.org_ (http://www.ohiosci.org/)
Curiosity?  Discovery. Innovation!
P  Please  consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Scan QR Code with smartphone: