[Ohiogift] Research on Gifted and Talented

James Gilliam drgillsurveyresearch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:55:55 EST 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

I am revising the Gifted and Talented Evaluation Scales (GATES).  I am asking you to participate in the norming of this instrument by contributing data on the characteristics of children who have been identified as Gifted and Talented (GT).

Data will be collected via an on-line survey that takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. Two types of data are collected: (a) demographic information about the child and the rater and (b) the characteristic behaviors of the children who are GT. The survey does not violate anyone's confidentiality and does not require the presence of the child who is being rated. You can complete the survey anywhere and at any time you have access to the internet.

Participants will be paid for completing the survey. I will compensate you $10.00 for each survey completed. If you are interested in participating in this research, click on the link at the bottom of this page.

If you are not interested in participating in this research but know someone who might want to participate, please forward this email to him or her.  I sincerely appreciate your help,

Sincerely,

James E. Gilliam, Ph.D.

P.S.   For more information about me and this research, visit my website: http://www.jamesegilliam.net/. Go to “Gifted and Talented Study."

To go directly to the survey, click on the following link.

http://s-78f21a-i.sgizmo.com/s3/i-0000000-373295/