[Ohiogift] Needed info

Hall, Sharon shall at akron.k12.oh.us
Thu Feb 14 15:16:02 EST 2013

Dear Ohiogift Members,

I've tossed an email about the gifted conference at University of Virginia in March(?) and would like the link for room and travel info.

Help!!!!!!
Sharon
Sharon R. Hall, Ph. D.
Coordinator for Gifted and Talented Education
Akron Public Schools

Ott SDC
65 Steiner Avenue
Akron, OH  44301
330-761-3069

The mission of Akron Public Schools, a pioneer in academic excellence passionately committed to life-long learning, is to ensure that each student in our diverse population achieves his or her fullest potential in a safe and affirming learning center characterized by an extensive, student-focused collaboration of all segments of the community, with an emphasis on preparing students to live and excel in a global environment.

Note:  This electronic mail transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential and/or priviliged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error. Please immediately delete this email, as well as any copies and/or attachments from your system and notify the sender by reply e-mail.