[Ohiogift] Kasich Virtual Town Hall Meeting -- make sure you ask some gifted questions!

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 13:13:18 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Governor Kasich is holding a virtual town hall meeting Thursday evening at 6:00 pm to discuss education reforms and hopefully education budget. It would be great, if some of you who tweet or use facebook could submit questions about gifted education. The governor's office is unlikely to use anything I submit... Directions are below.

The budget may partially be unveiled to superintendents on Thursday afternoon at a closed session.  When I get full details, I will share them.

Ann

Kasich to Hold Education Virtual Town Hall

Gov. John Kasich announced Monday that he will host a special virtual town hall meeting to discuss the education reforms that will be included in his upcoming state budget. The town hall will be Thursday, Jan. 31 at 6 p.m. and can be watched on his campaign website at http://www.kasichforohio.com/live/ .

Kasich will be joined by a panel of education leaders. Besides discussing the education reforms, they will answer questions submitted by viewers via Facebook or Twitter. Questions can be submitted as follows:

Facebook: a participant can ask a question by posting a comment at http://www.facebook.com/JohnRKasich .

Twitter: a question can be asked via tweet with the hashtag #OHEdu .