[OHIOBWG] 2nd Annual Ohio Bat Working Group Meeting

Norris, Jennifer Jennifer.Norris at dnr.state.oh.us
Mon Dec 3 17:57:25 EST 2012

Another reminder----
The 2nd Annual Ohio Bat Working Group Meeting will be next Monday December 10, 2012.
If you have not already done so, please RSVP by sending an email to Jennifer (jennifer.norris at dnr.state.oh.us<mailto:jennifer.norris at dnr.state.oh.us>).
A couple of reminders for the meeting are below.
Location: ODNR, 2045 Morse Road, Building E Assembly Center, Columbus, OH (map is attached-note that the meeting will be in ODNR Assembly Center in Building E-not Division of Wildlife building).

-You should arrive a couple of minutes early in that you will need to go through security upon arrival.  You will need a valid ID, at the guard gate they will provide you with a sticker ID, this must be worn while on ODNR campus.

-Parking is free.  It is recommended that you park on the north side of Building E.
Time: 10 am to ~4 pm
Lunch: Lunch will not be provided.  Similar to last year we request that you brown-bag your lunch or grab carry-out from nearby (some options nearby include Wendy's, Chipotle, Arby's, Mark Pi's, Tim Horton's).  I will have a list of places nearby that you can grab something at. The lunch hour will give us time to discuss any additional items.
Coffee and tea will be provided, however it is recommended that you bring a mug.
Jennifer L. Norris
Wildlife Research Biologist
ODNR, Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Road, Building G