[Natfinwellness] Academic Libraries Role in Financial Education

Todd Woodlee TWoodlee at igrad.com
Fri Feb 6 08:08:32 EST 2015

Good Morning All,
As COHEAO's Financial Literacy Task Force Chair, I will be participating on a panel at the upcoming "Libraries Day at the Fed" held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.  I have been asked to highlight best practices from COHEAO's 2014 White Paper<http://www.coheao.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-COHEAO-Financial-Literacy-Whitepaper.pdf> entitled, "Financial Literacy in Higher Education: The Most Successful Models and Methods for Gaining Traction."  The panel  is entitled, "Making the Case for Academic Libraries and Financial Education."    If your library is playing an integral in your financial education efforts, it would be great hearing from you.   You may either share to the group if you think that is warranted or feel free to email me directly at twoodlee at iGrad.com<mailto:twoodlee at iGrad.com>.
Thank you so much.  Have a great weekend.
Warmest Regards,
todd

Todd Woodlee
Associate Vice President
COHEAO Financial Literacy Task Force Chair
iGrad
1775 Warfield Dr.
Clarksville, TN 37043
cell: 706.231.0150

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE2A4C.B64C0700]<http://www.igrad.com/>

Your Future...Our Focus

Follow iGrad: [Description: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/iGrad/328374606662?ref=mf>  [Description: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/iGrad> [Description: WordPress] <http://igrad.wordpress.com/>

2014 White Paper<http://www.coheao.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-COHEAO-Financial-Literacy-Whitepaper.pdf>