[Natfinwellness] Peer/Professional Fin Lit Mentors

Ashton, Bryan ashton.53 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:37:14 EST 2015

Hi all -

Thank you for the dialogue on this issue!  I wanted to provide a few reminders:

2)     When you reply (or reply all) the listserv is set up for default reply all to encourage broad sharing of information.  If you would like to reply to an individual, please replace the listserv address with the individual email (which should be visible in the from field of the previous email).

Thank you for continued commitment to student financial wellness and we welcome all questions/news/research (etc) on this listserv!

Bryan

[The Ohio State University]
Bryan Ashton
Assistant Director
Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
B130 RPAC, 337 West 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 292-4527 Office / (412) 979-6194 Mobile
ashton.53 at osu.edu<mailto:ashton.53 at osu.edu> swc.osu.edu<http://swc.osu.edu/>

EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal, tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please consult with one of these professionals.

The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.  The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.