[Mvapich-discuss] GDR CUDA 11.4 X86_64 RPMs

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:42:17 EST 2022

Hi, Dan.

We are working towards making MVAPICH2 independent of the underlying CUDA libraries. It should be available with one of our future releases.

Due to changes in the way CUDA implements some underlying features RPMs for CUDA 11.2 and lower are not compatible with CUDA 11.3 and higher.

RPMs for MOFED 5.x should work with MOFED 5.4.

Best,
Hari.