[Mvapich-discuss] GDR CUDA 11.4 X86_64 RPMs

Pou, Dan daniel.pou at hpe.com
Fri Jan 28 14:10:55 EST 2022

Thanks. This is a bummer, as I have a request in for 11.4 RPMs, but it
seems unlikely to get them by Monday, which would be the timeline to fit
our release schedule.
It would be greatly appreciated if GDR could keep up with latest CUDA
minor releases for RHEL8 X86_64 Slurm/PBS, but I understand there are a
lot of builds to run. I am surprised that you still seem to have a lot
of RHEL7/OFED 4.x support.

Thanks,
-Dan