[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 CUDA11

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:05:24 EDT 2020

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for the report. We appreciate it.

As you noted, most of the GPU work is focused on MVAPICH2-GDR. MVAPICH2-GDR supports CUDA 11. We can provide an RPM if you would like.

We will take a look at this and see what the various issues are involved and how quickly we can resolve them on the MVAPICH2 side.

Best,
Hari.