[mvapich-discuss] signal handling at channel layer by library of a proprietary network provider

Rakesh Yadav rakeshky1983 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:37:28 EDT 2020

Hi,

I am using the uverbs interface for running MPI applications over a
proprietary network. I want to handle a signal (SIGALRM/SIGUSR1/SIGUSR2) on
timer expiration into the library but I am not receiving the expected
signal. Whereas I am able to receive signals when I am running my own
uverbs test application.
Please suggest how to enable signal handling into my library when I am
using MVAPICH2 for running MPI application (OMB)
Currently I am using MVAPICH2-2.1

Thank you
Rakesh Yadav