[mvapich-discuss] Any success stories for the mvapich2/intel pair for spack and/or easybuild?

pramod kumbhar pramod.s.kumbhar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:04:38 EDT 2018

Dear Mehmet,

We deploy large software stack with spack including mvapich2+intel compiler.
I am not sure what you mean "..do not support this combination by default."
(at least in spack context).

If you have any specific questions or issues, I will be happy to help (here
on mailing list or spack slack channel <https://spackpm.herokuapp.com/>).

Regards,
Pramod Kumbhar