[mvapich-discuss] Any success stories for the mvapich2/intel pair for spack and/or easybuild?

Belgin, Mehmet mehmet.belgin at oit.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:49:15 EDT 2018

Hi Pramod,

We’ve been partially successful installing intel+mvapich2 thanks to the support we received from the slack channel, but the software compilations using that combinations are failing consistently.

We’d be grateful if you could share some of the configuration files. We’ll try to find you in Slack, then :)

Thank you!!

---
Mehmet Belgin, Ph.D.
Research Facilitation Lead
Partnership for an Advanced Computing Environment (PACE)
Georgia Institute of Technology
258 4th Street NW, Rich Building, #326
Atlanta, GA  30332-0700
(404) 385-0665