[mvapich-discuss] Re: MVAPICH and SLURM affinity settings

stephen mulcahy smulcahy at atlanticlinux.ie
Thu Oct 28 09:26:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

If I modify my script as follows

export VIADEV_USE_AFFINITY=1
export  VIADEV_CPU_MAPPING=0:2:3:4:1:5:6:7
srun --mpi=mvapich ${ROMS_DIR}/runme.csh ${ROMS_BIN} ${INFILE}

then the affinity settings work as expected (which makes sense on
reflection).

Sorry for wasting anyones time, maybe of use to someone else in the future.

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy     Atlantic Linux         http://www.atlanticlinux.ie
Registered in Ireland, no. 376591 (144 Ros Caoin, Roscam, Galway)