[mvapich-discuss] Configre with hwloc, but have errors

Krishna Chaitanya Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 26 11:13:16 EDT 2010

Hi Haoanyi,
I think you are seeing this error because you are trying to build the
MVAPICH2 library with the "ch3:sock" interface. HWLOC works with
MVAPICH2 when the library is configured with either the gen2 or the
uDAPL interfaces. You can take a look at the user-guide sections 4.4
through 4.7 for more information :
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.4.1.html#x1-100004.4
Please let us know if you face any further issues.

Thanks,
Krishna