[mvapich-discuss] cm_enable_qp_init_to_rtr error

Repsher, Stephen J stephen.j.repsher at boeing.com
Fri Mar 26 11:55:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm experiencing some random hanging behavior with my application compiled with MVAPICH 1.1 and the Intel 11.1 compiler.  Most of the time there are no errors and the code hangs, but once in a while I get an error like this...

[Rank 33][cm.c: line 398]Failed to modify QP to RTR
[Rank 33][cm.c: line 582]cm_enable_qp_init_to_rtr failed

Anyone have an idea what this might be related to?

Thanks for your help.

Steve Repsher
Boeing Defense, Space, & Security - Rotorcraft
Aerodynamics/CFD
Phone: (610) 591-1510
Fax: (610) 591-6263
stephen.j.repsher at boeing.com