[mvapich-discuss] ifort 11.0.069 mvapich-1.1 weird conflict

Noam Bernstein noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil
Mon Nov 24 15:15:30 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 2:39 PM, Jonathan Perkins wrote:

> Noam:
> It appears that you are having this problem when using mvapich
> compiled
> with 10.1 and the mpi programs compiled with 11.0.  When both the
> library
> and the program use 10.1 there is no problem.  Can you make sure that
> both the MPI library and your application are compiled with the same
> compiler?  This should not lead to any problems.

Looks like you're right.  I thought I was being careful with that, but
apparently
not enough.  Perhaps I was lulled into a false confidence because
different
10.1 subversions worked OK with the same MPI libraries.  I'll just
have to maintain
differently compiled versions for 10.1 and 11.0 compiler versions.

												Noam