[mvapich-discuss] IBV_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED error

Bill Riner Bill.Riner at comcast.net
Tue May 6 20:15:12 EDT 2008

We upgraded from IBGold to OFED 1.2.5.5 and we also get the "Got FATAL event
IBV_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED" error that's discussed in this thread:

http://mail.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2007-October/001139
.html

[0:compute-0-23.local] Abort: [0] Got FATAL event
IBV_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED, code=16

 at line 2555 in file viacheck.c

The particular code worked fine before the upgrade.  The error doesn't occur
when using just one processor.  MPICH works fine on any number of
processors.   The OSU and Intel MPI benchmarks work fine.  Other MPI codes
work fine also.  We're using MVAPICH 0.9.9 that came with OFED.

Has this been resolved?