[mvapich-discuss] IBV_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED error

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 7 11:48:31 EDT 2008

Bill,

The error described in the link you gave was the result of some 'fork's or
system calls in the code (that did a fork). Does your code contain any
system calls or forks? If so, please look at section 7.1.2 of the user
guide:

https://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/mvapich_user_guide.html

Also, you may want to consider upgrading to OFED 1.3 and MVAPICH 1.0,
which has additional scalability and stability enhancements.

Let us know how things go. Thanks,

Matt