[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 098 Question

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:44:18 EDT 2007

Hi David,

MVAPICH2-1.0 does not change any startup process as compared to
mpich2-1.0.5. So if mpiexec-0.82 supports mpich2, you should not face any
problem running mvapich2-1.0 with that.

Regarding the mpi_sendrecv problem, we ran up to 16 processes using
IMB-3.0 and up to 32MB messages. We do not see any problem. What is the
smallest job scale that you are able to see the hanging?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501