[mvapich-discuss] mvapich 0.9.9 compilation problem

Ender GÜLER ender.guler at uybhm.itu.edu.tr
Wed Oct 17 13:40:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've compiled mvapich for using it via tcp. Everything was ok. But in
the bin directory of the newly installed mvapich does not have
mpirun_rsh. I don't think that it's ok. Becuase when I'd tried to run
some jobs with using mvapich via LSF (of Platform) it comlained that it
could not found the mpirun_rsh in the bin dir of the mvapich dir. And it
is really not in the bin directory. I've searched it via google but
cannot find any useful info acording to my kowledge. I'm new to these
mpi things. Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.
--
Ender GULER