[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 098 Question

David Gunter dog at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 17 09:28:31 EDT 2007

The MVAPICH2 version is the 0.9.8p3 version.  The mpiexec being used
is the OSC mpiexec-0.82 that doesn't support the latest MVAPICH2 1.0
yet.

There are other reasons we have not upgraded to MVAPICH2 1.0, namely
that we are experiencing hangs with mpi_sendrecv with message sizes
above 4MB, something I reported earlier.

Thanks,
david

--
David Gunter
HPC-4: HPC Environments: Parallel Tools Team