[mvapich-discuss] mvapich user query

Mark Potts potts at hpcapplications.com
Thu May 17 11:36:12 EDT 2007

Abhinav,
    Thanks.  Yes I'm able to reproduce.  By inference then mpirun_sh -v
    for MVAPICH will produce more or less:

      SingleRail   if the installed flavor is   ch_gen2_singlerail
      MultiRail                                 ch_gen2_multirail
      uDAPL                                     udapl
      Vapi                                      vapi_singlerail
      VapiMultiRail                             vapi_multirail
      SMP                                       ch_smp

   Right?
            regards,