[mvapich-discuss] mvapich user query

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 17 12:02:09 EDT 2007

Mark,

* On May,3 Mark Potts<potts at hpcapplications.com> wrote :
> Abhinav,
>    Thanks.  Yes I'm able to reproduce.  By inference then mpirun_sh -v
>    for MVAPICH will produce more or less:
>
>      SingleRail   if the installed flavor is   ch_gen2_singlerail
>      MultiRail                                 ch_gen2_multirail
>      uDAPL                                     udapl
>      Vapi                                      vapi_singlerail
>      VapiMultiRail                             vapi_multirail
>      SMP                                       ch_smp
>
>   Right?

For the SMP device, we missed updating this information. We have checked
in an appropriate change to the trunk. To facilitate difference between
VAPI and Gen2 devices, we also prefixed the output with "VAPI" string
for VAPI-based devices.  With this change you should see the output as
you have mentioned.

Thanks,

:- Abhinav